Next Roundtable Fire Prevention
The next Roundtable Fire Prevention will happen on 27 – 28th of June in Frankfurt am Main/Germany, hosted by Frankfurt Fire Brigade.
Find here the draft Agenda. Registration date-line 7 of June.
Fees 175 Euro (meals and accomodation included).
15 th EFA-Roundtable Frankfurt – Draft Program
12.00 h Arrival and Lunch
13.30 h Opening Speeches
* Presentations of the Frankfurt Fire-Brigade
* Thermal insulation composite systems for façade of houses
* Domestic Fire Safety – TV set Fire Resistance Standards
– France Government support for domestic Smoke Detectors
– Lakinal House, Southwark London – outcome from Inquest
– Combined Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
*Fire Savety in a multi-storey Building
9:00 h start of the 2nd day
* From Fire Investigation to Fire-Safety from a fire investigator and from a fire insurance company perspective
* Fire Savety of Jails and Closed Institutions – Austrian Experiences
* “Fire-Savety” an optional Subject in Professional Schools – the example of the State Rhinland-Palatinate
* TIBRO – Latale CO Development in Domestic Fires: Consequences for the Fire Fighting Strategy
closing remarks and lunch
To register please take contact with: email@example.com